09Responsive Live Weather App Using Open Weather Api and JQuery
In this tutorial we are going to see how to create a responsive weather widget using jQuery and open weather api. It is a simple light weight jQuery plugin used to display the current weather of any city and country using open-weather-api. It provides a accurate result of weather This application is compatible with any browsers and 100% responsive.
- Step 1- Create a Javasript File.
- Step 2- Add text box with submit button.
- Step 3- Inclue OpenWeathermap APi.
Hack and Php Weather Widget - OpenWeathermap Api
Step 2: Add text box with submit buttonNow, Let's add one input box for entering city and submit button to submit the information.
Step 3: Include Open Weather Map ApiFirst We have to understand how the openmweather api works. To start using it, we need a openWeathermap Url which is provided by them for free.
URL : http://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/find?q=cityname&mode=json
Here we will change the city name in parameter to what you are typing; we are going to use jquery ajax to send the request and received a response. The response should be an object that will contain all the data we need.
- 1. Open Weather APi used
- 2. Ajax based app
- 3. Easy to use
- 4. Awesome Design
- 5. Google fonts used
- 6. Supports HTML5 format
- 7. Easy and understandable code for Web Designers & Developers
- 8. Browser friendly(Supports Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, and Safari)
- 9. Fully responsive
By Thirumani Raj posted on - 25th Sep 2017
Social Oauth Login
Online Image Compression ToolImage Compression
- « Colorful Diwali Wishes Share Via Whatsapp and Facebook
- « Get City and State by ZipCode Using Google Map Geocoding API
- « Responsive Live Weather App Using Open Weather Api and JQuery
- « Live Bitcoin Price - All countries